Resources for Carers
- The Carer Navigator Website
- Mental Health Resources during COVID-19 Lockdown, August 2021 [pdf] [docx]
- How to write a Carer Statement for the NDIS, Carers ACT, 2021 [pdf] [docx]
- My Rights My Decisions Form Kit, Mental Health Consumer Network, 2019 [pdf]
- The ACT Carers Charter [external link]
Resources for Service Providers
- A Practical Guide for working with Carers of People with a Mental Illness, Helping Minds, 2016 [pdf]
- Free e-learning modules from Lived Experience Australia
- The Working with Families and Carers Online Library – includes articles, factsheets, implementations reports, guides, training and more connected to the Practical Guide.
- The Carer Guide App – a tool for organisations and their staff to carry out self assessments against the six partnership standards.